Desktop Support Technician – L2
Location: Milpitas, CA
Base Salary: $50-$55k/ Year + Standard Benefits
· Ability to disconnect/reconnect computer workstations, peripherals, and phone equipment.
· Safely move equipment point to point using wheeled carts and vehicles.
· Follow ESD safety precautions to avoid electrostatic discharge or equipment damage.
· Ability to follow documentation and knowledge articles to provision operating systems and software onto workstations and laptops, solve common issues.
· Ability to use remote desktop connectivity applications
· Working knowledge of imaging utilities such as Ghost, SCCM, etc
· Delivery and setup of PC equipment to end-users.
· Use trouble ticketing system to accept assignments, document work events, complete requests and verify customer satisfaction.
· Ability to provision wireless devices.(E.g. Blackberry, Android, and iPhone)
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft OS and Microsoft application.
· Demonstrated proficiency for installation of desktop software.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and GPO
· Strong customer service skills.
· Strong troubleshooting skills.
· Significant, demonstrated experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems
o Clients: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98
o Servers: 2012, 2008 r2, 2008, 2003, 2000
· Functionally capable with Apple OS X
· Advanced troubleshooting skills with hard drive encryption software
· Advanced level skills in the Microsoft Office Suite:
o Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook configuration issues with Exchange
· Strong client-side remote access troubleshooting skills
· Demonstrate strong skills supporting printers in an enterprise environment
· Advanced knowledge of client-side management tools – Microsoft Active Directory, GPO and Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
· Demonstrate proficiency in using applications in the Micron environment – MTGroups, BMC Remedy, Projects, Processes, etc.
· Strong proficiency in creating and referencing documentation and knowledge articles using Micron tools.
· Strong software installation and support skills.
· Disciplined, systematic problem solving skills required.
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com