Position: Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) Architect
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6+ Months
· Architect enterprise grade PaaS solution using of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
· Provide technical leadership in PCF
· Provide PaaS vision, strategy, technology and roadmaps to executives, technical management using PCF
· Provide expert technical leadership to customers and partners regarding all aspects of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF).
· Ensure the successful architecture and deployment of enterprise grade PaaS solutions using PCF as well as proper operation during initial Application migration and net new development.
· Maintain deep hands ¬on technical knowledge of PCF and Application infrastructure and architectures.
· 15 years of overall IT experience
· 3+ hands on experience in architecture design, implementation and operations of IaaS & PaaS
· 2+ Proven experience using PCF in architecting PaaS solutions, expected to be hands-on when required to take from solutions to implementation if required.
· Complete understanding of CF Architecture (Diego Architecture), CF components and their functionalities
· Experience automation and provisioning of cloud environments using API’s, CLI and scripts.
· Proven experience with DevOps practices and technologies in a software-defined infrastructure environment, delivering Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
· Proven experience in other IaaS platforms like AWS/Azure, cloud native application development
· 5+ years in architecting distributed systems, designing secure scalable and elastic architectures
· 5+ customer facing roles reviewing the architecture, working with technical teams and developers
· 8+ experience software development experience using various languages Java/J2EE, using frameworks Sprint/Java, Noded.JS messaging
· Database experience using various RDBMS/NoSQL
· Experience with Cloud Native (micro services, containers/Dockers, Agile) and DevOps (CI/CD)
· Understanding of Cloud design principles
· Ability to communicate effectively via multiple channels (verbal, written, etc.) with technical and non technical staff.
· Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
· B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com