Position: Cloud Architect
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6+ Months
· Architect enterprise grade IaaS solution using of AWS
· Provide technical leadership in micro services architecture with containerization, and deployment in a HA architecture
· Provide IaaS vision, strategy, technology and roadmaps to executives, technical management using AWS
· Provide expert technical leadership to customers and partners regarding all aspects of AWS, Docker containers and micro services
· Maintain deep hands ¬on technical knowledge of AWS components
· Define and create application architecture models on Cloud platforms.
· 15 + years of overall IT experience
· 5+ years in architecting distributed systems, designing secure scalable and elastic architectures
· 4+ hands on experience in architecture design, implementation and operations of AWS IaaS.
· Proven experience with Containerization / Cluster Management: Docker containers, Repositories, DockerFile scripting, Cluster Management using Docker Swarm, Kubernetes or Apache Mesos
· 8+ experience software development experience using various languages Java/J2EE, using frameworks Sprint/Java, Noded.JS messaging
· Programming experience with Java, Python and scripting languages like Perl and shell.
· Source code management system like svn or git and build tools like ant, maven or gradle
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org