|Position||Automation Engineer / Puppet and Shell / Python Scripting|
Job Type: Contract
· 2+ years Cloud Workloads and Platform Services Operations and management experience
· Scripting in UNIX shell, Python/Perl is essential to the role
· Experience in developing automation tools including but not limited to Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible etc.,
· Experience with systems automation and configuration management (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Salt)
· Experience in continuous integration continuous delivery tools such as Jenkins
· Knowledge of networking protocols, network topologies, masks and private networks (TCP/IP, VLANs, CIDR)
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Knowledge of common AWS configuration and management
· Experience with Virtualization technologies and distributions of Linux is essential, and Windows Server administration is desirable
· Programming ability with at least one of the following: Perl, Python, PHP, or Ruby AND a Shell language (bash, korn, etc.).
· Support applications, understand and manage Infra Automation
· Knowledge of operational and security best practices, monitoring and trending systems
· Familiarity with cloud environment (vCAC, AWS, EC2, OpenStack, RackSpace, etc.).
· RedHat or VCP certifications are strongly preferred The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
· Knowledge of Cluster management and container operational models
What You’ll Do:
· Install, operate and troubleshoot cloud environment
· Plan server upgrades, migrations, builds, other changes in the UNIX (RHEL, Solaris, etc.) environments.
· Perform root cause analysis on critical incidents and events in the servers and networks and provide technical support (for virtual and non-virtual environment)
· Monitor server environment by setting alerts, reviewing error logs and analyzing user traffic patterns
· Analyze data including various logs, traffic trace, and complex configuration data, using tools or programming languages.
· Develop prototypes for automation tools (configuration management and others.)
· Provide capacity analysis and participate in performance test.
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com