Role: Data Center Project Manager
Location: Brampton, Ontario, CA
Job Description- Project Manager ( IT Infrastructure)
· Drive and Execute Infrastructure projects across multiple technologies closely working with business teams in infrastructure, Application Development, and operational units across multiple lines of business.
· Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success.
· Ensure projects are completed in accordance with all Risk, Architecture and other relevant firm-wide guidelines
· Manage the project estimating activity. Work with Program Manager and Project Team to communicate approach; present plans and gain sign-off from the business and IT leadership.
· Conduct project/phase kick-off meetings to communicate individual roles and project expectations and ensure that all project team members have the tools and training required to perform effectively.
· Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process and taking corrective action as necessary.
· Act as a communication channel for ongoing project management status and issues, and setting business expectations.
· Lead the post-implementation review evaluating project results, including client satisfaction.
· ITIL process definitions and implementation of ITIL standards in Project
· Exposure in handling end to end projects with various billing category like time & material, Milestone based etc
· Management reporting about the project milestones and progress
· Overall Customer and employee Satisfaction
· Value add to customer-YOY by working closely with the team for:
o Architecture gap assessment studies
o Implementation of new technologies
o Consolidation/virtualization opportunities
o Reduce business impact of outages
o Cost savings through better solutions
· Minimum of 10 -12 yrs out of which at least 8+ years of IT Infrastructure / Datacenter Management
· Datacenter Migration/Consolidation experience will be an advantage
· Available on 24 x 7 basis in the event of emergencies and should be contactable after office hours
· Strong Leadership/ Team Building/ Decision Making attribute
· Technology appreciation in the areas of:
o OS – Windows, Unix
o Database – Oracle, SQL
o Networks – LAN, WAN
· Strong Techno-Commercial/ Business Orientation and Cost Sensitive with ability to balance decisions between Automation/ People & Infrastructure Availability.
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com