Position: Cloud Architect
Location: Herndon VA
Duration: Full Time Permanent
· Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
· Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. AWS specific experience a bonus.
· Enterprise application and database architecture configuration on cloud
· Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Strong foundation of knowledge around cloud platforms specially on AWS , VMware Vrealize, OpenStack, Azure and and cloud ecosystem of tools/technologies
· Strong Knowledge on OS Platforms ( Windows , Linux ) , Networking and Security
· Demonstrate the ability to understand Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Cloud Managed Service Offerings (CMS) and Hybrid Cloud related solutions
· Develop and present technical solutions and configurations for infrastructure as a service with our clients including cloud instances, storage, networking, OS, database and managed services.
· Create conceptual, logical and physical design for cloud-based solutions for platforms.
· Responsible for client/account interactions as required
· Responsible to help design, architect and implement new capabilities that address any gaps and provide an integrated end to end scalable, enterprise-class service.
· Responsible for escalating the issues, problems, risks, and constraints to the appropriate parties for clarification and resolution
· Provide technical support and guidance regarding cloud security, cloud network and other cloud infrastructure.
· Learn and adopt new tools and techniques to increase performance, automation and scalability.
· Experience with complex API integration between private and public cloud environments
· Experience in architecting solutions built on private and public Cloud platforms through various techniques and strategies for maintaining the high availability
· Working knowledge of Cloud services in IaaS, PaaS and upcoming trends in the Cloud space (Compute and Network, Storage and CDN, Database, Analytics, Application Services, Deployment and Management)
· Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform.
· Excellent technical capabilities to help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value. (delivery of actual solutions to be done by AWS partners)
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
· highly technical and analytical, possess 10 + years of current solution architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
· Computer Science or Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired.
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org