Title: Splunk Architect
Location: New Albany, OH
• Excellent communication skills
• Should have 5+ years of experience as a Splunk Architect who can create the roadmap for Splunk use, create tech designs, and provide consulting services.
• Provide overall management of the SPLUNK platform – creating and customizing Splunk applications, searches and dashboards.
• Monitor the SPLUNK infrastructure for capacity planning, system health, availability and optimization.
• Review and apply any newly available and applicable SPLUNK software or policy updates routinely.
• Assist with design of core scripts to automate SPLUNK maintenance and alerting tasks.
• Support SPLUNK on UNIX, Linux and Windows-based platforms. Assist with automation of processes and procedures.
• Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the SPLUNK platform and future products.
• Help to document best practices in developing and using SPLUNK.
• Experience with Splunk UI/GUI development and/or operations roles
• Work with business/IT and create the next steps plan and implement the same.
• Should be able to work with offshore and guide the team on implementation
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org