Role: Senior Network Engineer
Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Permanent/ FTE
- Minimum 7 years of enterprise networking experience in multi-national environments: LAN, WAN (MPLS, VPN, MAN), WLAN, VoIP, unified communications, video conferencing, capacity planning, security principles, and network management best practices.
- Comprehensive knowledge of TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Comprehensive knowledge of firewall/DMZ design and best practices.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cisco enterprise networking equipment and best practices: ISR routers, Nexus and Catalyst switches, wireless, ASA & Palo Alto firewalls, F5 load balancers, unified communications and collaboration, and VoIP. Cisco CCIE certification preferred.
- Proven track record of managing business expectations and converting business requirements into IT solutions.
- Competence with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits.
- Security and compliance definition, development and implementation.
- Expert at scripting with Perl or Windows PowerShell.
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com