Role: ServiceMax Field Service Architect
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract
· 5+ years of relevant ServiceMax Architect
· Candidate must have completed at least 3 Salesforce Implementations successfully and 2 ServiceMax implementation
· 2+ years of relevant Field Services Functional experience.
· Expert Knowledge of ServiceMax product suite and its implementation.
· Extremely Good Understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the ServiceMax application – Web/mobile/Laptop
· Should serve as Escalation point for any project related issues
· Should be responsible for project adherence to milestones and implementation plan
· Extensive field service operations or management background, including experience with customer service management
· Demonstrated leadership skills working with customers and peers
· Comfortable leading meetings/ sessions with Senior Management to discuss business process
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Hands-on experience in ServiceMax configuration and customization
· Must have Salesforce.com DEV401
· Service Cloud / ServiceMax Consultant Certification are preferred.
· Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
· Strong in Force.com
· Familiarity with Outbound Messaging implementation is a plus.
· Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Lead project teams for ServiceMax solution. Accountable for the following:
· Lead requirements and design workshops
· Complete requirements analysis and confirmation and Identify and document specifications for customizations
· Technical and Functional design and Support of configuration
· Support of testing/UAT
· Lead deployment and hand-off
· Communicate with project team, as required, to ensure timely updates to project health, risks, issues and solutions
· Consult and assist customer or third-party integrators with data mapping activities, in support of integration, to back office/ERP solutions
· Liaise with and support of other functional groups– including (but not limited to) training, development, support, product, engineering
· Provide business use cases supporting product QA of new releases and short- and long-term objectives
· Develop case studies, presentations, and internal process development
· Provide peer reviews of Solution Design and Configuration Documents ensuring fit between with best practices and customer requirements
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com