Role: SAP Analyst with CRM, ABAP
Job Type: 6 to 12 Months contract
Location: Raleigh NC
· SAP Analyst with CRM, ABAP, PI experience on SAP CRM.
· Candidate should ensure design and development of systems that meet specifications and requirements of project and overall business needs with little supervision.
· Candidate should have experience in Master Data Management, Preferably SAP MDM and skilled in designing processes around synchronizing SAP Master data and related transactional data using enterprise MDM. Familiarity to SAP Order to Cash module is a plus.
· The SAP Analyst works alongside the other functional ABAP and other legacy systems developers, handling multiple tasks simultaneously. They must work with the development team as peers and be able to communicate effectively with extended team members.
Tasks and responsibilities
· Responsible for overseeing the planning, detailed design, and delivery of quality solutions for SAP CRM and interfacing application.
· Proficient in areas of distributed architecture involving integration with multiple systems and applications.
· Coordinates and collaborate with multiple teams and understand the “big picture” while making decisions for development solutions.
· Collaborates with software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web business applications built on SAP CRM.
· Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization.
· Demonstrates a high level of communication skills, verbal and written.
· Participates in team activities and team planning in regards to improving team skills, awareness and quality of work.
· Participates in peer-reviews of solution design, conduct code reviews, enforcing coding standards and best practices.
· Where required, exhibits leadership by directing team to a successful completion and closure of assigned work efforts.
· Provides SAP support including analysis, development, testing, tracking and resolution
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com