Automation QA ( 1 Lead & 1 Sr. QA)
Location : St. Louis, MO
Duration : Long Term
· Responsible for writing, monitoring, executing and evaluating applications tests using industry standard automated testing tools namely HP Quick Test Professional & Selenium tools.
· Candidate should have 5-6+ years with QTP & VB Scripting.
· Responsible for setting up data and databases to support integrated test environments.
· Ability to lead, mentor and train less senior staff members.
· Create and distribute daily/weekly status reports to management on work and issues found during test.
· Develop test plans, provide testing estimates for future projects and represent the test team in project status meeting and communicate issues appropriately.
· Coordinate and manage a single application project from a test perspective, including assigned resources and testing progress.
· Compiles and analyzes metrics on testing activities and generate testing status reports during the testing phase.
· Strong analytical (ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. ), organizational and communication skills.
· Extensive expertise in HP Quick Test Professional not limited to record and playback only.
· Good scripting skills in languages like VBScript, JAVA and C.
· Knowledge of SOA methodology and Web service testing using any automated testing tool.
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com