Role: Network Technical Lead
Location: NYC, NC
· Candidate should have at-least 7+ years on experience in Network and Security domain.
· Candidate should have experience in managing the team size of 5 people at least.
· Should have good understanding about the Dynamic Routing protocols like BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, Default and Static Routing.
· Very good understanding of TCP/IP.
· Hand on experience in managing Cisco switches, good understanding of layer-2 concepts. STP, FHRP, ARP, Tagging, ether-channel etc. Knowledge on Arista switches will be added advantage.
· Cisco Nexus switches 7k, 5k, 6500, 4500, 3750 etc.
· Nexus features like VPC, VDC and good understanding on Nexus hardware.
· 3900 and 2900 series routers.
· Good debugging skills on Cisco IOS and should have strong networking concepts.
· Hands on-experience in handling and managing the Cisco routers
· Hands on-experience on F5 Load balancer, Citrix Netscalar Load Balancer etc
· Knowledge on DNS, DHCP, Infoblox should be additional advantage.
· Should have good experience in handling the global client and also be flexible to work on 24 * 7 environments.
· Should be involved in P1/P2 critical incidents and also mentoring the team.
Good to have skills:
· Excellent hands on-experience in configuring and managing the Checkpoint Firewall (R65, R71 & R77).
· Configuration of rules and policies on Bluecoat Proxy, MacAfee WEB Gateway security devices.
· Packet captures analysis, Wireshark desired.
· Aruba Wireless will be an added advantage.
· IPv4 Multicast.
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org