Role: Exchange Engineer – L3
Location: Cary, NC
Job Type: Contract
See JD below.
· Multiple messaging systems hands on experience on MS exchange 2007/ 2010 / 2013 versions
· Strong understanding and experience with MS Exchange 2007/2010/2013 in an enterprise environment including backup and restore procedures, Front End/Back End setups, OWA, RPC/HTTPS, message flow and security.
· Day to day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of the MS Exchange 2007/2010/2013 infrastructure
· Day to day troubleshooting of Outlook issues; Administration of mailboxes and Users accounts
· Public Folder creation, replication and rights assignments
· Message tracking and troubleshooting to resolve mail delivery issues
· Configuration, management and troubleshooting of remote e-mail access using Outlook and OWA
· Patch and configuration management of Windows & MS Exchange.
· Good active directory knowledge to resolve exchange related issues.
· Experience supporting Enterprise Anti-SPAM products & Clear understanding of mail gateway configuration and concepts.
· Good knowledge of archiving servers like Enterprise Vault.
· Good knowledge of BES servers 5.0 & 10
· Good Knowledge on O365 migration
· Added advantage on Azure.
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham | 678-720-3170
VDart Inc | Atlanta, GA