Role : Microsoft Azure Engineer/Administrator
Location : Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Duration : Long Term Contract
• Evaluate requirements for customers of all size on the value proposition of managed services on Microsoft Azure, and participate in technical discussions to address customer challenges with cloud workloads.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the Azure technical and partner communities.
• Implement and support new and existing team members on Microsoft Azure infrastructure and Microsoft IaaS, and PaaS.
• Implement and support new and existing team members on Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
• Act as a liaison between Service Management team, service engineering teams, and support.
· 3-5+ years of experience in a Systems Administrator / Engineer role.
· Experience in Microsoft Azure.
· Experience in Microsoft Active Directory.
· Experience in scripting specifically PowerShell.
· Experience in the Azure components & APIs.
· Working knowledge of Operating Systems (Windows and Linux).
· Knowledge of databases (SQL Server and MySQL)
· Knowledge of relevant web services, mail, backup, and application monitoring
· Good knowledge of networking fundamentals
· Good knowledge of server hardware
· Good knowledge of application developments using Agile, and DevOps good practices
· Knowledge of Azure federation services is preferred.
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham | 678-720-3170
VDart Inc | Atlanta, GA