Job Title: MS Exchange Administrator L3
Location: Richmond, VA
Job Type: FTE/ Permanent
Preferred relevant work experience 7 to 10 years
· Managing the day to day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of the MS Exchange 2010 or 2013 infrastructure.
· Managing global configuration for Exchange.
· Using their strong understanding of MS Exchange 2010 in an enterprise environment to perform backup and restore procedures, front end/back end setups, message flow and security.
· Troubleshooting day to day Outlook issues; Administration of mailboxes and Users accounts.
· Managing product lifecycles to maintain vendor support, maintenance contracts and software licensing compliance as well as needed updates/upgrades.
· Developing and maintaining security standards relating to messaging systems and services
· Manage e-mail gate ways and policies
· Strong skillset to manage AD
· Collaboration tool like Microsoft Lync
· Good knowledge in MDM – Mobile device management
· Must be comfortable working in 24*7/on-call environment.
· Must have very good communication and interpersonal skills to work with US clients. (1.) To ensure positive customer experience and CSAT through First Call Resolution and minimum rejected resolutions / Reopen Cases (2.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update & management, Training freshers, coaching analysts & conducting interviews/participation in hiring drives (3.) To participate or contribute on EN business in creation of proposals to drive Service improvement plans. (4.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing incident & problem management (5.) To independently resolve tickets & esnure that the agreed SLA of ticket volume and time are met for the team (6.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham | 678-720-3170
VDart Inc | Atlanta, GA