Role: Active Directory SME – L3
Location: Attleboro, MA
Primary responsibilities are-
· Design, plan and implement the Active Directory Solution
· Strong experience in providing best technical solution for De-merger projects.
· Must have vast experience in implementing Active Directory Migration\De-merger projects.
· ITAR Experience\Government Experience is Must. Must have experience in Dell Migration Tool for migrating Active Directory Users and Applications
· Must be good in scripting to handle the migration related tasks
· Strong working experience in configuring the Group Policies, DHCP, NTP and AD Sites
· Experience in working with application team to remediate AD related applications
· Implement the ADFS Single Sign on and Directory Sync
· Must be able to execute the POC, Pilot and production migration without any support.
· Strong troubleshooting skills in handling execution errors and Migration related issues
· Strong knowledge in Scripting and ability to generate migration related scripts.
· Strong documentation skills and training the teams.
· Strong experience in interacting with customer and ability to work as a team towards the proposed timelines
· Ready to work 24*7 and working knowledge in ITIL
· Document all risks, issues and mitigation strategies that could affect fulfilling the opportunities
· Good written and business communication skills
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham | 678-720-3170
VDart Inc | Atlanta, GA