Role: UI Developer
Location :Parsippany, NJ
Description: Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Passionate, committed and confident in finding root causes of problems.
• Self-starter, can take direction and execute it effectively with a "can do" attitude.
• Must be able to work extra hours when required.
• Able to manage priorities based on business needs and project schedules.
• Can work closely with Subject Matter Experts in the wider team (onshore and offshore) to gain knowledge of affected functional area.
• Self-motivated learner who maintains a good awareness of current and new technologies that are appropriate to the domain of the team
- Expert in Dojo
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham | 678-720-3170
VDart Inc | Atlanta, GA