Role: Senior Project Manager
Project Duration FTE
Mandatory Skills: Exchange/Trading/Clearing & Settlement
Interview Preference – SKYPE
To manage and ensure that the project schedules are adhered to as per the client specifications and deliveries are as per the time and quality standards. (1.) To create project plans and keep track of schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards (2.) To create all quality documents| collect metrics data and conducting Audits. To perform Value creation and KM activities. (3.) Co-ordination with On-Site Engineers and attending customer calls (4.) Raising risks| issues and escalation to senior management and customer (5.) To ensure process improvement and compliance| and participate in technical design discussion and to review technical documents
• Provided project management and program analytical support to the Program Management Office (PMO) through the entire project life cycle; including developing charters, plans, schedules, resource estimates, budgets, resource acquisition; team set up and development etc; ensured support towards policy documentation; and manage documentation on MS SharePoint and MS Project.
• PM/BA with Banking and Brokerage applications experience, such as; Longview, Salesforce, FIS and Strong SQL skills.
• Identified and lead reengineering efforts to improve business processes, business output and timelines, develop and maintain various MS Excel work books for internal project use and for external customer deliverables; provided analytical data (using various internal tools) to support on-going trend, root cause analysis, performance tracking, and quantitative project management.
• Provided project status information to clients during scheduled meetings or on an ad-hoc basis; created and submitted weekly and monthly deliverables such as weekly project schedules updates, weekly dashboards, monthly status reports and briefings; actively supported user acceptance testing; support the change management process by entering, tracking and managing the change requests. Provided technical writing support as required; supported ad-hoc requests from the director requiring editing and problem solving skills; and established and maintained best practices consistent with project management body of knowledge and following IT project management methodologies.
• Ability to deliver using Agile methodology. Drive the business and operational stakeholder interests towards process and functional improvements , requirements gathering, documenting user stories, process diagrams, requirements traceability matrix, , screen mock-ups, wireframes, MS Visio flowcharts etc., deployment plans, and deployment ramp up plans, writing test scenarios, test cases, and User Acceptance Testing.
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham | 678-720-3170
VDart Inc | Atlanta, GA