Position: Tier 1 Deskside Support
Location: Washington DC
Duration: Full Time Employment
• Provide Level 1 operational and technical support; to users via the telephone, using remote desktop tools or should the need arise by attendance to users at their place of work.
• Resolve Incidents and Problems associated with End User Computer Equipment and Software, and provide break/fix support, advice, and assistance to Users.
• Coordinate efforts with Third-Party service and maintenance providers as necessary to keep EUC Equipment and Software in good working order, following the authorized warranty and repair authorization process.
• Perform proactive and reactive troubleshooting to effectively identify potential Incidents or Problems, and attempt to eliminate them before they occur.
• Assist with access to WAN, LAN, print, and file services, remote access, electronic mail replication and access to Application, Infrastructure and Utility Server applications
• Perform all tasks associated with Desktop and Voice IMACs to SLA and additional responsibilities and coordination based on the scale required for activities associated with Project IMACs
• Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
• Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
• Arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
• Communicate to users in English, using terms that are clearly understood by Users and consistent with those used by users
• Monitor recommended and required corrections to Software from Third-Party Vendors.
• Install Third-Party-supplied corrections and patches to all approved Software as necessary
• Distribute and install Software, and upgrades as required
• For new Third-Party software, or new versions of existing deployed Software, package and install software, and install upgrades
• Provide monthly reporting on the installation of all approved software installed.
• Maintain a library of documentation that reflects the complexity and diversity of the environment and that enhances the software support process.
• Utilize productivity tools and utilities, and create batch files.
• Maintain master copies of the software associated with Standard Products and also all software that has been assembled into distribution packages in a secure, central location.
• Provide notice to all affected users of any installation, upgrade, patch or modification to any EUC software which would impact the user or otherwise be visible to the user
• Monitor the use of licensed Software, including license metering and tracking where the application allows.
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham | 678-720-3170
VDart Inc | Atlanta, GA