Job Title: Collaborations Lead (Exchange and SharePoint Operations)
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Full Time
· Provide technology expertise and thought leadership with an emphasis on collaboration technologies Exchange 2010/13, SharePoint and Lync (Skype for Business).
· Provide strategic guidance and governance relating to technology solutions that will enable the business to meet their financial and strategic goals.
· Interface with customer and coordinate with a 24*7 offshore team based out of India.
· Make sure his team performance metrics and measures to track governance outcomes and overall value to the customer and provider.
· Assist with identifying, developing, and leading innovation initiatives. This will include involvement in technology selection/improvement and deployment, researching new technologies and/or new applications of existing technologies that deliver new capabilities to the business
· Accountable for effective utilization of resources (hardware, software, and personnel) to meet computer services plans and goals of the corporation in the communication technologies area
· Refine and maintain policies, standards, processes, systems, and measurements that enable the organization to achieve operational SLAs with respect to service performance, availability, security, risk, and compliance
· Establish and adhere to operational objectives schedules, work plans, and performance requirements when selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
· Interact with senior management on matters concerning functional areas of responsibility
· Prepare weekly/monthly status reports and management presentations.
· Manage customer relationships associated with areas of responsibility
· 12+ years of related IT technologies and operations work experience mainly with Exchange 2010/13, SharePoint and Lync (Skype for Business).
· 4+ years of management experience
· Bachelor degree it Information Technology, Information Systems, related degree or equivalent work experience
· Previous leadership experience, with the ability to effectively coach and mentor others
· Broad exposure to communication technologies and operational security issues and techniques
· Strong ability to manage multiple efforts simultaneously
· Deep knowledge of development of governance documentation: charters, scope, project plans, issue logs, status reports, risk mitigation plans etc.
· Strong process-driven analytical skills for ITIL and COBIT to manage the operations of the Collaboration Systems
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham | 678-720-3170
VDart Inc | Atlanta, GA