Role: BI Report/ SQL Developer
Job Location: Newark, CA
Job Type: Permanent
Skillsets should be on ReportBuilder, CystalReports, BI tools, scripting using Powershell, T-SQL, VB, SSRS with SharePoint Integration, SQL code development.
· The BI Report Developer provides functional and technical development support for comprehensive report development from various data sources.
· Ensures the creation, delivery, and modification of queries, and reports and management of reports
· Ensures the successful deployment of business intelligence reports to the production environment;
· Experience with BI reporting tools.
· Design/build data models and table structures to support BI solutions
· Design/build unified reports, dashboards and data extractions across multiple business units and databases
· Develops basic cubes, reports and dashboards (e.g., creates reports from report packages with multiple data sources, uses calculations and data aggregations, creates list and crosstab reports, incorporates charting features, creates drill-through reporting) and ensures they are tested in the development and test environments before being moved to production.
· Documents report requirements from functional requirements.
· Work with application developers to bring in required data fields and sources.
· Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and design principles
· Gather, document and design key business definitions, measures, and standards
· Gathers and analyzes technical information and creates clear, readable documents, in the form of user manuals, end-user training materials, reports.
· Works with application teams to develop detailed functional specifications.
· Produces, maintains, enhances, and updates technical and non-technical software development program documentation.
· Excellent communication skills, ability to manage and respond to change and adapt to new project requirements
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham | 678-720-3170
VDart Inc | Atlanta, GA