Role: Sr. Cybersecurity Engineer
Job Type: Contract to Hire OR FTE
Location : Plano, TX
Technical skill set
· Mandatory to have hands-on experience on Checkpoint firewalls and any IPS system
· Relevant experience and understanding of cloud technologies like Zscaler cloud proxy or Cisco ScanSafe.
· Knowledge of network and endpoint APT.
· Strong understanding of vulnerability management process and tools. Nessus knowledge is preferred.
· Thorough understanding of cyber security operations, event monitoring, and SIEM tools
· Fundamental understanding of network protocols
· Familiarity with intrusion detection systems (e.g., snort) and tools (e.g., tcpdump, Wireshark).
· Knowledge of attack vectors, threat tactics and attacker techniques.
· Familiarity with network architecture and security infrastructure placement.
· Knowledge of network based services and client/server applications.
· Should have good understanding on network technologies – basic level dynamic/static routing, switching, WLAN
· Should have thorough understanding about interoperability of various networking components and security components
· Should understand customer’s technical requirements and transform those in to a technical solution
· Candidates with higher certification in solution design would be preferred
· Shall have good verbal/written communication skills
· Should have good presentation skills – shall be able to participate the review meetings and be able put across the points of concern
· Should have required skillset for managing/tracking progress of project
· Should have Capability to conduct risk analysis, impact analysis, dependencies on customer/internal teams,
· Coordinate with other team members for availability of capable resources
· Ensure quality work – review and validate the technical configuration changes
· Coordinate with Security COE resources for resolution of technical issues/problems before escalation to OEM
· Lead the operations with offshore team.
· Articulate or highlight risks/dependencies
· Troubleshoot complex issues in environment
· Analysis of Security events .
· Work with offshore SOC and suggest new correlation rules.
· Identify new data source of Security event in client environment
· Support Project Manager to prepare the Project Plan, Risk matrix, other related documents
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham | 678-720-3170
VDart Inc | Atlanta, GA