Role: Farmer/ Account Manager (Infrastructure & Security Services)
Location: Burbank/Glendale LA
Employment: Full time / Permanent
Roles and Responsibility:
· Achieve Sales growth & strong positioning utilizing company’s Service offering.
· Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with Client Management
· Achieve sales management and portfolio diversification goals by building an strong sales pipeline
· Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing.
· Work in close collaboration with presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers’ business and technology needs.
· Provide leadership and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
· Own and drive billing & Contract responsibilities for the portfolio
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree must. MBA preferred
· 10+ Years of selling Managed Infrastructure and security services
· Understanding of Offshore model
· Strong account management/ farming experience
· Proven record of successfully achieving sales targets and goals
· High energy, self-motivated, and highly driven
· Ability to create and mine leads, cold call and build relationships
· High energy with excellent verbal and written skills.
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham | 678-720-3170
VDart Inc | Atlanta, GA