Role: Network Security Engineer
Location: Dallas TX
Job Type: Contract
· Able to design ,present, install ,configure & commissions Cisco Security Device.
· Prepare presentations and visio diagrams
· Able to provide quality project documents
· Exposed to best practice design & Implementation methodology
· Identifies ,isolates and resolves network security problems
· Hands on Experience on Cisco and PaloAlto Firewalls.
· PCNSE certified (ACE at the minimum)
· Managing remote access Cisco VPN, webvpn and AnyConnect
· Managing URL filtering
· Follows escalation & notification process as required
· Willingness to proactively provide input for improvements
· Some experience with Problem and Change Management processes and applications
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Technical Certification are advantage
· Excellent leadership skills and teamwork skills. Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham (Ibrahim) | 678-720-3170 | abraham | Tweet Me @abraham_vdart