Role: Senior Network Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Pleasanton, CA
· 5 -7 years of experience on networking technologies including Cisco, Juniper devices in a large scale, highly available operational data network.
· Strong understanding of TCP/IP.
· Solid understanding of Layer2 and Layer3 traffic forwarding
· Strong experience in Cisco / Juniper device configuration and troubleshooting
· Experience in administering and troubleshooting F5, Cisco, Juniper
· Strong troubleshooting, event correlation and analytical skills
· Good Understanding of MPLS, L3VPNs
· Working knowledge on dynamic routing protocols, primarily OSPF and BGP.
· Working experience on Cisco 6500, Nexus switches, Arista 7K Switches
· WAN technologies; ATM, knowledge of T1/E1, DS3/E3, OC3, STM1, STM4, DWDM, Metro Ethernet, VPLS, MPLS
· Understanding of Network Management practices, procedures and tools
· Working knowledge of packet capture and analysis tools.
· Knowledge of Unix Shell Scripting, Perl and Python Scripting is a big plus
· Ability to integrate scripting and networking skills to produce quality scripts for automation.
· Good knowledge of Wireless LAN technologies
· Ability to read, understand & produce Engineering Network Design documentation
· IT related certifications (CCIE, CCNP, Microsoft, ITIL, CISSP, VMware, etc…)
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham (Ibrahim) | 678-720-3170 | abraham | Tweet Me @abraham_vdart