Role: Enterprise Security Architect (SIEM, DLP)
Job Type: Fulltime Permanent
Location: Atlanta, GA
L3 + candidates
Experience — 10-14 Years
B.E / B. Tech/Any Degree / MCA / M Sc
Desirable Certifications: – CISSP/CISM/Technical OEM certifications
· Enterprise Security architecture components
· Should have understanding to Risk and compliance framework.
· SIEM framework (Security Incident and event Management ) ,Data Loss prevention framework
· ITIL framework.
· Security Domain expert on Retail and ecommerce Domain
· Good understanding of architecture framework like SABSA,TOGAF etc.
· Expert in security architecture assessment and control mapping
· Good understanding on IT security compliance and emerge regulatory and privacy framework
· Experience on PCI DSS, ISO27001 and BCP/DR
· Good understanding on advance persistence threat and mitigation strategy
· Good understanding on emerging threat and attacks vendors
· Have excellent security analytical skills
· Can articulate business challenge into IT and provide solution
· Have good understanding on perimeter security protection, end point security , Control and compliance , Application Security & SIEM etc.
· Should have good communication skills (verbal and written).
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham (Ibrahim) | 678-720-3170 | abraham | Tweet Me @abraham_vdart