Role: Network Engineer – Level 2
Location: Redmond, WA
Job Type: Permanent FTE
• 3 – 5 Years of strong relevant experience in networking technologies
• Ability to meet federal government security screening requirements is required for this role.
• Federal security requirements require applicant to verify US Citizenship and may require one or more of the following depending on the role: specialized background check, fingerprinting or government personnel security including ITAR.
• Willingness to work in 24X7 shifts.
• In-depth experience with TCP/IP and packet sniffers
• Sound understanding of L2 switching L3 traffic forwarding
• Strong working experience on Cisco / Juniper / F5 / Arista platforms
• Understanding of MPLS, L3VPNs and VRFs,STP, HSRP, CDP, UDLD
• Working knowledge of BGP, OSPF
• Ability to debug protocol issues
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• The individual will need to respond to high priority incidents, troubleshoot with engineers from various other groups, gather and provide forensic data for security based incidents, and create post-mortem documentation when needed.
• Identify incident patterns and drive for problem resolution
• BS/MS or related equivalent experience
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham (Ibrahim) | 678-720-3170 | abraham | Tweet Me @abraham_vdart