Location: Charlotte, NC
Hours- 11pm – 8am or 12am – 9am M-F
Network Engineer Job Responsibilities:
Establishes and maintains network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems.
Network Engineer Job Duties:
· Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
· Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
· Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
Network Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning, Cisco Devices, Riverbed, Aruba Wireless, Solarwinds, Splunk, HPNA, Live Action.
Thanks & Regards,
Abraham (Ibrahim) | 678-720-3170 | abraham | Tweet Me @abraham_vdart