Role: Messaging Administrator (Lync, Exchange)
Location- Boise, ID 83716
Primary Skills: Microsoft Exchange Server
Secondary Skills: Microsoft Lync Server / Skype for Business
· 6 – 8 years of experience in managing and administer Messaging Environment
· Needs strong hold on Lync server 2013.
· Install, Configure and troubleshoot all Exchange related issues.
· Maintaining Exchange Cluster 2010/2013.
· Install, configure and troubleshooting all Lync 2013 & (Skype for business) related issues.
· Database, Log files Backup and restore.
· Exchange Decommission, Public Folder Administration, Managing Recipient policy
· Manage Messaging records management / retention policies.
· Monitoring Critical Exchange Services, Basic concepts on Active Directory, Installing configuring and managing Blackberry Enterprise server
· Strong knowledge on reporting and monitoring of Exchange & Lync.
· Required analysis skill on CDR & QOE reporting.
· Manage and troubleshoot end user connectivity such as IM, Lync for IM, Web / AV conferencing and Voice.
· Need basic knowledge on reverse proxy servers such as TMG.
· Manage and troubleshoot Edge transport servers.
· Understand and troubleshoot mail flow from Gateway servers.
· Installation & configuration of Skype for Business.
· Strong knowledge on Troubleshooting tools for Exchange & Lync.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org