Job Title: SharePoint Administrator
Location: Melville, NY
Job Type: Permanent
The ideal candidate must possess the following (each requirement must be met with the minimum accepted experience):
• Setup, configure and maintain SharePoint 2010,2013 and 2016 infrastructure on development and production servers
• Configure, manage, administer multi-server SharePoint ( 2007 2016 ) Farm, including troubleshooting performance degradation, analyzing errors in log files and diagnosing problems – at least 8 years’ experience
• Experience designing and establishing SharePoint intranet in corporate or government agency, including development of standards conforming SharePoint 2007 best practices
• Migration of SharePoint 2007 to 2010, 2010 to 2013 Servers Configure out-of-box features like excel services, work flows and info-path forms.
• Responsible for production deployments, upgrades and patches.
• Manage user permissions and develop appropriate lifecycle documentation to support the design, and deployments
• Experience implementing OOTB features (Sites, Libraries, Lists, Content Types, Work Flows, Security, Information Management) to meet users* needs
• Knowledge of power shell scripting.
• Solid understanding of IIS, Active Directory and Mail Configuration
• Configuration of Business Connectivity Services for connecting to a SQL database or a WCF service
• Solid understanding of governance, change control and its implementation as it relates to enterprise architecture.
• Experience in SharePoint *cleanup*, including identifying orphaned items and unused content databases, migration of top-level sites to sub-sites and vice versa
• Experience with Disaster Recovery Planning as it relates to multi-server SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 farm
• Capacity planning for SQL storage requirements
• Implement and maintain a SharePoint backup, restores and disaster recovery plan.
Required Professional Experience & Competencies: Required skills, abilities and personal characteristics – the “must haves”.
Additionally, the candidate should possess the bulk of the following requirements:
• Minimum of 8 years hands-on experience with SharePoint
• Environment knowledge of Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 Enterprise Server, SQL Server 2005 ,2008 and 2012, and Active Directory
• Knowledge of Quest SharePoint administration tools a plus.
• Ability to interact with wide-variety of users to gather business requirements
• Strong leadership and teamwork skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org