Position:- Business Systems Analyst
Job Type:- Contract
Location:- Orlando , FL
Job Responsibilities: – Implement processes for tracking of assets that are transitioning from outsourced partners – Develop and drive timely and accurate audit report and perform reconciliation activities between various outsourced partners – Ensure all audits are accurately and completely documented in the departments audit repository – Work with stakeholders and partners to improve processes and standards based on the results of each audit – Identify opportunity for savings based on clear and concise audits – Monitors and assists with managing day to day delivery of operations – Verifies receipt of service and invoices as requested by Supplier Management – Reviews, validates and approves project cost estimates and status reports – Process design thought leader responsible for assisting in the developing and evolving operational procedures. Examine & document existing processes, evaluate them within the context of availability and maintainability of Network Services – Identify areas in need of process documentation and work with the teams to create, document and train the process – Responsible for development of operational run-books based on industry best practices for improving compliance to engineering standards in the network domain, including the audit of existing configurations for quality and compliance – Monitors supplier performance against SLAs and internal OLAs takes appropriate corrective action with supplier when service levels are not met –
Preferred Qualifications: –
· Quantitative and analytical skills combined with solid business and financial acumen.
· Experience with SAP, Service Now, and SQL – Proficient in MS office – including Excel, Word and PowerPoint – Experience in MS SharePoint a plus
· Must be able to interact with all levels of management, specifically Senior Management
· Familiarity with a broad spectrum of hardware and transmission technologies (e.g., cabling, optical fiber, WAN routing and Acceleration, switches, Voice Systems, etc.)
· Exceptional communication skills are a must.
· Good understanding of how IT technology supports the Enterprise and the Business Segments
· Financial or budgeting background in data services and business operations
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org