Role: Cisco Unified Communication Engineer (CUCM)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Domain – NETWORK VOICE
SubDomain – VOICE – CISCO
· Intermediate level experience in handling Cisco IP telephony Network Infrastructure.
· Intermediate understanding of switching – VLAN, Voice VLAN, VTP, STP, PoE, Ether channel, HSRP, Routing Protocols .etc.
· Intermediate/Expert understanding of the following Video Products o VCS-C, VCS-E, Codian Bridge MCU, TMS, Cisco video Endpoints like TC40,60, EX90,SX20, etc..
· Intermediate/Expert understanding of the following Cisco Unified Communication Products o CUCM 10.x., 9.x, 8.x, Cisco Voice Gateways (ISR Routers and Analog gateways), Trunks, E1/ T1(CAS,CCS), FXS /FXO etc, Gateway protocols: H323, SIP, MGCP, SCCP. • Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express (preferred)
· ITIL Knowledge – Incident, Change & Configuration Management Roles:
· Provide advanced troubleshooting for applications and systems, determining cause and effect. 2. Provide on call suppo (1.) Incident Management + Change Management (Planning & Execution) On – call Escalation Ticket Quality Process adherence & Security compliance Customer feedback ( Appreciations, CSAT survey results) KB preparation and review, Knowlegde sharing & documentation Root cause analysis / Problem Management + Capicity / Architectural Management SLA compliance for tickets Value Add Training / Mentoring
Certifications :CVOICE (Preferred), CIPT1 (Preferred), ITIL Foundation (Mandatory)
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com