Job Title: SOX ITGC Compliance
Location: Newark, CA
Experience: 9 to 10 Years
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Client interface for understanding the SOX IT General Controls as applicable to Infrastructure operations
• Documentation of as-is SOX IT General Controls and HIPPA controls as they are currently being executed in client environment and ensuring that the same controls are followed and implemented in HCL service delivery operations
• Develop and implement an information asset classification and control system that adheres to a recognized industry standard (i.e., ISO, COBIT).
• Work with the client & HCL technical teams for change request on any SOX IT General Controls and HIPPA controls
• Conduct periodic user access reviews and should be well aware of ensuring Segregation of Duties concept.
• Coordination with Operations team to close the controls gaps
• Work with 3rd party auditors for HIPPA , SSAE 16 SOC 1 & SOC 2 Type 1 & 2 audits
• Point of contact for the client compliance & IT audit team for provisioning SOX and HIPPA audit evidences within the SLAs defined.
• Provide strategic guidance & consulting support on implementation of SOX controls for Networks, Operating Systems, System Security, Backup & Recovery, Storage, BCP/DR
• Conducting internal audits on HCL service delivery operations to ensure that the agreed upon SOX and Data Privacy controls are followed in operations.
• Work with the client & HCL team in identifying any SOX ITGC control gaps and suggesting the remediation plan& tracking the plan progress till closure.
• Good overall understanding/execution of Risk Management and applicable Standards
• Should possess good understanding of assets, threats and vulnerabilities and their correlation in an organization
• Conducting regular training for technical teams for SOX control implementation & audits
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Excellent understand & experience in IT infrastructure management which includes Networks, Data Centre Operations, Service Management/Service Desk, Server Management etc.
• Excellent understanding of IT Service Management processes. ITIL V3.0 certified.
• Should have worked on consulting/implementation & audit of SOX IT General Controls associated with IT Operations (Mandatory) and HIPPA Controls
• Should be able to identify & report risks related to SOX & HIPPA ITGC design effectiveness & operational effectiveness gaps
• Should have experience in executing end-to-end SOX ITGC audit life cycle
• Exposure to other regulatory compliances such as Data Protection Act
• Candidate should have client facing experience
Candidates with following Certifications will be preferred:
• ISO 27001 Implementer, Lead Auditor
• ITIL V3.0
• SSAE 16, COBIT and HIPPA controls implementation experience
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com