Title : Solution Architect – Network Management Solution (NMS)
Duration : 12 months+
Location : Atlanta, GA
To provide Solution Design services in the NMS area. Deliverables for each assigned project may include a Conceptual Architecture Document, Solution Segmentation Document, Solution Level Design, Interface Specification documentation, and High Level Design
· Experience – 5 to 8 Years
· Should have good hands on Expertise on HP Monitoring tools suite such as-
o § HP OpenView Network Node Manager (OV NNM)HP Operations Manager (OM) — monitor systems and applications using agents
o § HP OMW – Operations Manager (Windows) (formerly OVOW, formerly VantagePoint Operations for Windows)
o § HP OMU – Operations Manager (Unix) (formerly OVOU, formerly VantagePoint Operations for Unix, sometimes referenced as ITO )
o § HP OpenView ServiceManager (formerly Peregrine ServiceCenter)- now HP Software Service Manager
o § HP OpenView AssetManager (formerly Peregrine AssetCenter)
o § HP OpenView Connect-It – A data and process integration tool
o § HP OpenView Service Desk (OVSD) – migration to HP Software Service Manager is optional
o § HP OpenView Service Navigator (integrated in HP Operations Manager for Unix since 1996)
o § HP OpenView SOA Manager
o § HP Software Universal CMDB (Ucmdb)
o § HP Software Business Availability Center (BAC)
· Enterprise Systems Management (ESM)
· Experience should include IBM Tivoli, HP, BMC in a telco or MSO environment. Experience may also include WebNMS, ABN, Openet, or other collection platforms. Experience in design using the HP Tool Suite in a telco or MSO environment preferred.
· Experience with SNMP, TL1, IPDR, DOCSIS, TR-069.
· Incumbent must be able to operate independently within a given context.
· Incumbent must be able to effectively integrate into a diverse team environment, including active and productive participation on cross-functional project teams.
· Incumbent must be a self-starter and demonstrative initiative.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org