Role: Configuration Manager
Location: Newark, CA
Job Type: Contract
· Engineer and administer service management processes for asset and configuration management
· Responsible for maturing the Configuration Management practice within company’s Infrastructure & Operations.
· Define technology requirements for asset and configuration management (e.g. CMS/CMDB)
· Model data repositories and key relationships (e.g. system to service mappings)
· Ensure service asset and configuration repository data integrity
· Ensure accurate assessment of the service risk and impact of proposed changes
· Ensure accurate assessment of the service impact of system failure
· Ensure accuracy of financial asset data in CMDB and IT Asset (ITAM) repositories
· Identify critical success criteria’s and develop/report on KPI’s that adequately measure success
· Manage a continual improvement plan for configuration & asset management skills, processes and technologies
· ITIL Certified minimum foundation
· Exposure to ITSM Tools preferably ServiceNow
· Experience and strong subject matter expertise with IT Service Management processes including Configuration
· Management, Change Management, Incident/Problem Management, and Release Management
· Experience with Agile, and Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment development methodologies
· Experience with quality assurance standards such as ISO, SOX and HIPAA
· The ability engineer/execute on process in support of strategic direction
· The ability to interact with regulatory bodies such as internal and external audit agencies
· The ability to operationalize processes and tools from requirements through engineering and deployment
· The following are also required;
o *Excellent teamwork and communication/information sharing skills.
o *Excellent influencing skills.
o *Strong people management and people development skills.
o *Good interpersonal and employee relations skills in managing global resources.
o *Strong process and organizational skills.
· Configured Service-Now toolset in accordance with ITIL best practices to support Configuration Management.
· Created ITSM data models, collected and defined the requirements for implementation with Service-Now toolset.
· Established Configuration Management culture by working with owning teams to ensure they are managing configuration information of their assets, including overseeing audit reporting and compliance dashboards.
· Developed IT Service Management KPIs, audit reporting, and compliance dashboards to evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of ITSM processes.
· Developed ITSM Policies and Methods & Procedures documentation.
· Worked with the process owners to integrate the CMDB information into Asset Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and other ITIL processes.
· Expanded the CMDB definition to include the following: Storage Devices and Relationships, Database Configuration Items, Applications Dependency mapping, IT Asset Management.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com