Job Title: Windows and VMWare -L3
Location: Livermore, CA
Skill Requirements: –
– Handling/ Setting/Configuring Windows 2003/2008/2012 R2 Servers.
– Administration and Troubleshooting of Windows 2003/2008/2012 servers, DNS, IIS, FTP.
– Good knowledge in File/ Print Server and AD DFS.
– Good knowledge in Windows Clustering and troubleshooting skillset.
– Bug Checking (Dump Analysis), Registry Editor, Performance Monitor and Remote access tools.
– Knowledge about windows commands for AD and OS level
– Good knowledge in WSUS 3.0 and basic administration knowledge in SCCM.
– Good Understanding of virtualization technology.
– Experience on VMware 5.5 and 6.0 Environment.
– Experience in P2V, vMotion and VMware virtual center 5.5 & 6.0.
– Good hands on command line of VMware Environment
– Good understanding of HA and DRS environment.
– Data Center consolidation experience preferred.
– VMware vRealize vROPS & Automation, VMware SRM & Auto Deploy Experience
– Ability to perform project work and server builds in a fast-paced environment.
– Provide advanced level expertise on IT issues relating to ESX, Windows Servers etc.
– Different hardware knowledge.
– Good Knowledge in CISCO UCS Blade & Standalone Environment
– Performs complex blade server administration, network, database and storage integration with Cisco UCS compute frameworks and virtualization technologies (ESXi).
– Basic understanding of Network topology TCP/IP, Layered topology.
– Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
– Certification would be VCP5.0 and MCSA preferable.
– Adhere Security policies and practices as well as demonstrated ability to modify VMWare settings to make the server compliant.
– Knowledge of change management process and experience planning and executing scheduled changes.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com