Job Title: Network Security L3
Location: Livermore, CA
• Setup, configure, support network and security products.
• Manage and maintain all configurations.
• Research, analyze, design, test, and implement network systems.
• Suggest network upgrades and hardware reconfigurations to avoid repetitive issues.
• Provide technical support and help reduce issues by providing long term fix.
• Assist with network study, traffic analysis and the preparation of forecast reports.
• Recommend modification to the network configurations which will help reduce costs and add value to the customer.
• Provide expert-level hands on network infrastructure support for the enterprise-wide data communications network.
• Excellent hands on experience on the following Products: –
• Cisco Routing & Switching – Required.
• Cisco ASA. – Required.
• Checkpoint – Good to Have.
• Cisco 6509, Cisco 4500 Series of switches, Cisco 3750, Cisco 3850 and Cisco Nexus. – Required.
• F5 Load Balancer. – LTM, GTM and Edge. – Good to have.
• Wireless LAN Controllers. – Required.
• InfoBlox – Good to Have.
• Silverpeak.- Good to Have.
• Monitoring tools like Solarwinds Orion. – Good to Have.
• Ticketing Tools like Service Now. – Good to Have.
• Be responsible for administration of all Citrix Farms.
• Perform root cause analysis for service interruption recovery and create preventative measures on complex projects.
• Manage system performance, reliability and availability
• Manage new application requests to the Citrix environment. Working with the application owner to define requirements / understand business need and potential impact to the Citrix infrastructure and then build/implement the solution.
• • Manage updates to the Epic PROD/NonProd Citrix environment (with respect to updating the Provisioning Services vDISKS and making the needed updates from an Epic Client perspective) <Epic workstation certification would be a huge PLUS here>
• Troubleshoot day to day Citrix related problems.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com