Position – Software Project Managers
No. Of Positions- 2
Position – FTE
Experience – 8-11 years
Location: Zapopan, Jalisco Mexico
- People management, communication management, cost management, time management, Software engineering principles, risk management
- Budgeting, Billing Detailed Job description: The role of this person will be to do software project management for projects/software batches owned by customer.
- Customer is Gtech corporation.
- Gtech’s customers are state government lotteries.
- Gtech executes multiple types of projects to deliver integrated online lottery solutions.
- There will be a project manager in Gtech who will be overseeing this SPM through project execution.
- To execute the software management duties, customer is requesting HCL to provide managers. The role of this person will include
- Create and execute project plan
Prepare budget for the project
Collect and assemble a team
Plan the tasks of each one in this team
Track and monitor progress of each of person in team
Detailed status reporting to customer program managers
Work closely with program manager for managing lottery customers
Plan and track expenses
Manage review of artifacts
Manage releases All this demands following skills
- Strong SDLC principles
- Prior programming experience, design experience and software development experience to make and validate decisions related to software development
- Strong client orientation mindset
- Strong people management skills, as the SPM will work with HCL engineers and Gtech engineers
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong budgetting /costing/business management skills
- Strong communication skills/reporting skills 8. Strong skills in handling emergencies in project, escalation management, chaos management
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com