Position: Teradata Operation DBA
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Contract
· User Management ; Creation and managing Users, Databases, Roles, Profiles and Accounts.
· Space Allocation ; Assigning Permanent Space, Spool Space and Temporary Space.
· Access of Database Objects ; Granting and Revoking Access Rights on different database objects.
· Security Control ; Handling logon and logoff rules for Users.
· System Maintenance ; Specification of system defaults, restart etc.
· System Performance ; Use of Performance Monitor(PMON), Priority Scheduler and Job Scheduling.
· Ability to define/modify workload management profiles (workload groups, throttles, priorities etc.) based on the needs of the day in production and explains the changes.
· Resource Monitoring ; Database Query Log(DBQL) and Access Logging.
· Data Archives, Restores and Recovery ; ARC Utility and Permanent Journals.
· Minimum 8+ Years of experience as Teradata DBA.
· Should have knowledge on Teradata 14 and Teradata 13
· Good understanding of Teradata Architecture.
· Experience in using Teradata DBA utilities such as Teradata Administrator, TASM, ViewPoint, Index Wizard, Statistics Wizard, TSET
· Must be expert in all Teradata utilities (TPT, TPUMP, MLoad, FastLoad, FastExport, and BTEQ)
· Experience in Teradata Multi System Manager, Unity Ecosystem Manager, Data Mover, configuring disaster recovery, BAR and Arcmain
· Strong Data warehouse and ETL skills are a plus.
· Must have strong experience in System Performance tuning and SQL tuning
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com