Role: Network Architect/ Senior Network Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Sr. Network Engineering/Architecture position with 15 years of experience in WAN/LAN/Security environment.
· Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
· Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
· CCIE professional is recommended.
· Good experience in design and architecture in Network landscape.
· Good analytical skills for any trouble shooting and strategic corrective action.
· Good technical experience on preparing and executing Network projects.
· Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Good knowledge in Datacenter implementation and transformation.
· Proactive analysis skills and provide improvement plan for infrastructure stability.
· Work collaboratively with Application and Computing teams for Network solutions.
· Defining and implement the requirements for proactive Monitoring of Network infrastructure.
· Good analytical knowledge in reporting tools and analysis for Network infrastructure health.
· Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB:(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: abraham