Job Title: Infrastructure Optimization/ Project Manager
Business Division: Infrastructure Optimization
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Job Type: Contract
Rate: Per Day Rates
The Infrastructure Optimization Manager will be involved in a variety of tasks that requires management of the Infrastructure cost-saving and Projects and Installs teams, interaction with Company’s customers and the customer systems. The candidate will need a solid understanding of infrastructure and leading IT technologies. This role also requires the ability to troubleshoot issues and to mentor and develop staff when required.
The Infrastructure Optimization Manager will manage and monitor the teams that resolve problems from our customers and install Company projects. They will be required to, manage workloads and prioritize work across the teams as well as develop the service delivery organization within Company. The role will identify proactively CSI opportunities, classify and prioritize them, then follow up to gain approvals and identify budget for significant investment initiatives. The role is required to monitor CSI initiatives / projects tracking benefits, interface with service owners within engineering and operational team, and further continuously improve across all areas to drive continuous sustainable improvement / savings.
The role is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our Customers systems and network infrastructure ensuring they get maximum benefits from them. Tasks may include:
· Management of key staff responsible for Service Desk and Projects and Installations
· Be responsible for career development and appraisals.
· Service transition for customers as services are added or removed.
· Implement a functional PMO approach to manage project risk
· Develop and implement a project accounting approach to identify project profitability
· Ensure the company tools and information systems are utilized correctly and relevant information is provided.
· Definition of service level agreements (SLAs) related to contracted services and that escalation flows are in place, advise technically on escalations.
· To build services relationships with clients.
· Ensure quality and profitable services are performed to the agreed SLA.
· To specify systems, processes and methodologies, to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
· To ensure reports are provided to an agreed schedule (or on request), including management and account performance reports.
· Attend client service review meetings; areas covered will include performance reports, service improvements, quality and processes.
· To develop and facilitate workshops and training courses.
· Manage departmental budget
· Responsible for the delivery of services within the SLAs and KPIs.
· To ensure quality of services.
· To ensure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
· To plan and schedule resource to the requirements of the business
· Ensure transfer of knowledge to other staff to ensure the Customers systems are understood
· Work as a team member within the organisation to provide a resilient service to our customers
· Identify proactively CSI opportunities, classify and prioritize them
· Gain approvals and identify budget for significant investment initiatives
· Monitor CSI initiatives / projects tracking benefits
· Interface with service owners within engineering and operational team
· Continuously improve across all areas to drive continuous sustainable improvement / savings
Knowledge & Experience
· Track record in management of teams and personnel
· Have worked in a multi customer environment
· Demonstrable track record in delivering technological environments. Highly analytical in problem solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking
· Display and apply knowledge of technologies including: Microsoft, Infrastructure Networks, thin client technologies, server virtualisation and an awareness and understanding of additional software programmes and technologies relevant to technical infrastructure environments.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field.
· Thorough knowledge of managing teams and personnel
· Knowledge of installing, configuring and administrating
· A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders
· Ability to research subjects, with a commitment to provide continuous improvement
· To work under pressure and think clearly in challenging situations in a logical manner
· To be flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organisational structure that requires both team work and self sufficiency as necessary, with the ability to work under minimal supervision
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com