Title: Project Manager: Human Resource and Finance Systems
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contract to Hire
Hours of Work:
Standard work week.
§ Must be willing and able to work the hours required during peak periods.
§ Must be able to travel between co-HQ locations regularly (~15% travel).
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Project Manager is accountable for delivering on multiple projects in the Human Resource and Finance functions within client as well as potential new acquisitions. Responsibilities will include properly controlled project management, reporting, training and delivery of several integrated solutions. The candidate should be highly skilled and process oriented while pursuing a fast-paced environment within a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment. The Project Manager must maintain a results driven approach and hold him/herself accountable for results.
ESSENTIAL DUTITES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
This role is an individual contributor scoped for the next six (6) months. Based upon the success of the current projects, this could turn into additional work following project completion. A successful candidate will be responsible for:
1. Human Resources. Working alongside our HR managers for NY and Atlanta:
a. Implement a single payroll system and process across the existing 5 platforms and any new acquisitions
b. Implement the necessary time and attendance systems, with a single process or policy to cover all systems for hourly workers
c. Design and implement an employee self-service platform for recurring HR related activities such as employee benefits, vacation and holidays, sick time and awards
d. Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal wage requirements including those yet to take effect (minimum wage laws, paid breaks etc)
e. Ensure any solution allows for future developments such as performance planning, training and development and policy deployment
2. Finance. Working with our controllers and CFOs in NY and Atlanta:
a. Assist in the rollout of a single general ledger nationally
b. Develop a process for rolling out new policies and procedures that incorporate Sarbanes Oxley requirements for internal controls and best practices
c. Implement a single chart of accounts across all base and feeder systems to ensure proper integration of all financial and operational data
· 5-7 years of project experience working in system implementation for both human resources and accounting
· A solid understanding of Navision general ledger is required.
· While the HR platform has not been chosen, familiarity with all major national HR platforms is a plus
· Robust interpersonal and communication skills
· Understanding of internal controls and developing/implementing control processes
· Advanced ERP experience required
· Strong communication skills and customer service focus are essential to this position
· Experience coaching or managing people a plus
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and generate results
· Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
· Certificates in project management, six sigma or HR desired
§ Normal lifting, sitting, computer exposure for an office based role
§ Extensive time in front of a computer screen, data entry and analysis
o Travel between Atlanta and New York City required
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com