Position : DB2 UDB Administrator
Location : Pleasanton, CA
6+ Months Contract
Job Description :
· Good hands on experience on UDB 9.x & 10.x versions. Hands-On on installation, upgrade and patchset deployments.
· Good exposure on Performance Tuning.
· Good exposure to UDB DBA maintenance activities like reorgs, runstats, back-up, restore
· Experience in closely working with application performance issues in production environment
· Ability to understand and remediate production issues on fly and conduct the Root cause analysis.
· Exposure on DR test & strategies like Failover Clustering/HADR.
· Working knowledge of storage utilities like TSM / IBM BCV
· Knowledge of IBM standard tool for performance monitoring.
· Posses good communication skills
· Knowledge on ITIL Methodologies like Change, Incident, Problem, Service Management using Service Now is prefered.
· Experience with Nagios is prefered
· Knowledge of Perl & Shell scripting
· Ability to lead a 5 member team is desirable.
Being a devops profile he should have exposure to one more rdbms. Preferable mysql / or postgres
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org