· 8+ years of experience working in Citrix environment, with at least 5 years’ experience designing/implementing/administrating enterprise Windows/Citrix XenApp environments (5.0 and above)
· 4+ years of experience managing and working in a highly virtualized x86 environment and Microsoft Windows Servers
· Participates in formal design reviews of Citrix Infrastructure
· Deploys and supports Citrix infrastructure. Participate in root cause analysis for Citrix-related incidents.
· Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows Server based environments
· Provides information to EHR Performance and Capacity team to assess ability to meet non-functional requirements for Citrix.
· Provides input into High-Availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) Citrix infrastructure design. Develop design, processes and procedures for disaster recovery of the Citrix infrastructure in conjunction with other technical teams.
· Understanding of Epic Technical Architecture and deployment desired
· Detailed understanding of information systems in the Healthcare Operations Domain desired
· Excellent conflict resolution skills
· Experience in enterprise-level software package integration and deployment
· Expert understanding of software development and infrastructure project lifecycles
· Excellent logic, verbal and math skills and ability to explore and analyze alternatives
· Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions to complex problems.
· Work with Tier 2 & 3 staff and IT management to: Develop and document Citrix standard operating procedures (SOPs). Ensure standards are followed for Citrix infrastructure deployment and management
· Ensure standard images are deployed to all Citrix servers via Citrix Provisioning Services (PVS). Ensure the standard server configuration is applied to all Citrix servers.
· Ensure upgrades and patches are systematically deployed to all Citrix servers.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org