Job Title: IAM with Java Consultant
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Contract
Duties & Responsibilities:
As the RSA Application Lead this person will facilitate the development, design, maintenance and some aspect of administration of RSA Adaptive Authentication as well as understand the business functions related to the application and ensuring that the Application Operations team meets all operational and service level requirements.
This professional will:
- Provide design , development and integration support with hand on coding and domain experience
- Will be responsible for configuration, coding, interfaces and feature functionalities validation
- Support formal change management process. Plan and coordinate testing changes, upgrades and new services in current and future environments
- Develop and maintain the monitoring, reporting and dashboard infrastructure for the assigned applications.
- Responsible for problem management activities such as issue resolution and root cause analysis.
To qualify, candidates must have:
· 6-10 year’s experience as subject matter expert for RSA Adaptive Authentication risk-based authentication software.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, or a related field.
· 8-10 years of experience in application support, including areas of middleware technologies and software development
· Ability to provide leadership and work closely with other Developers, Technical Architects, Technical & Business Analysts and Project Managers in the Digital Security organization to execute and deliver critical initiatives.
· Excellent problem solving/analytical skills as well as best practice approach toward technology efficiency/effectiveness
· Knowledge of WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat and Microsoft IIS for application deployment, configuration, patching and restarts.
· Working knowledge of J2EE, Web Services, Windows and Redhat Linux servers, including basic scripting knowledge.
· Experience with SQL development and database management with an emphasis on Oracle.
· Strong experience with application failover, high availability, disaster recovery and business continuance.
· Experience configuring RSA Adaptive Authorization integration with CA Siteminder web agents.
· Excellent problem solving/analytical skills as well as knowledge of analytical tools and process automation, best practice approach toward technology efficiency/effectiveness
· Excellent verbal, written communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to organize and prioritize to meet established deadlines, requiring multitasking in a fast-paced environment, with outstanding attention to details
· Ability to establish security concepts, risk, and controls to a business audience
Possession of a strong personal code of ethics, including maintaining confidentiality
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com