Position: Java Developer
Location: Kettering, OH
· Strong understanding of enterprise application architecture including enterprise service bus technologies.
· Considerable experience in development of Java related enterprise architecture standards and best practices.
· Extensive experience in developing robust Web Services using SOAP, WSDL or UDD.
· Considerable experience using Oracle 10g/11g databases and PL/SQL.
· Considerable experience and knowledge on Content Management system like UCM, Team site, etc.
· Considerable knowledge on responsive design and development.
· Extensive design and support experience with Web logic Application Server, Apache Tomcat Web Server.
· Considerable experience in build tools such as Ant and Maven.
· Extensive experience in using Java Development IDE like Eclipse or Rational Application Developer.
· Experience with UML is highly preferred.
· Good understanding of Agile methodologies and experience with all phases of the Agile.
· Considerable experience as a team lead including code reviews is preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to support multiple projects and support responsibilities is required.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully interact in a team environment and to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1- 678-720-4898 || EMAIL ID: sagithya