Job Title: Global Service Delivery Manager
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Job Description for ISD Head
MSD head (Multi Service Delivery Head – Global Service Delivery Manager) will be primarily responsible for the overall quality of service delivery and to ensure that superior levels of performance and customer service are achieved.
· This position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them
· This role will require a person with strong interpersonal skills, a demonstrated ability to build strong relationships in a liaison role with IT personnel at all levels and a willingness to actively participate in crafting and facilitating technical delivery solutions.
· Responsible for day to day global delivery of Infrastructure Services
· Provide leadership, direction and coach/mentor team
· Implement, monitor and adhere to best practices for global delivery locations
· Ensure that the technical delivery of all services meets quality, scope and service level requirements.
· Ensuring that all changes and other customer service requests are fulfilled timely and correctly.
· Manage client outages and experience executed Major Incident Management – drive, coordinate and push for resolution
· Leading problem resolution efforts and post-incident reviews.
· Scoping, planning and managing projects within the IT environment.
· Building and maintaining strong working relationships with all levels of customer IT personnel.
· Drive continuous improvements
· Achieve Revenue, Margin Targets and other KPIs set.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
· 15+ years of experience with at least 7+ years in management IT role
· Knowledge of Application Service Delivery is a plus
· Global experience (ability to manage onshore and offshore resources and activity virtually as well as sensitivity to cross cultural differences
· Financial management experience on a global level
· In-depth understanding of IT industry dynamics (conceptual knowledge versus hands-on)
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills
· High tolerance/evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations
· Excellent relationship skills
· Superior verbal, written, facility and presentation skills
· Collaboration and team leadership abilities
· Effective time and project management skills
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com