Job Title: Regional CTO (Principle Architect, Regional Chief Technologist)
Location: Orlando, FL or Los Angeles, CA
Job Type: Permanent/ FTE
The Regional CTO is the thought-leader and innovator driving strategic engagement with senior technology leaders. With a focus on next-generation ITO, Digitalization, IoT and IT-enabled business innovation this new senior role will bring real business value to clients and drive the future growth and transformation of the business.
Clearly acting as a strategic evangelist this individual will promote as the industry leader across new domains such as IoT and Digitalization whilst also driving the next generation of ITO.
With knowledge of customer preferences and industry trends, this role also brings internal innovation to the Global Product and Technology office; ensuring our direction and offerings align with the changing needs of the customer.
Key aspects of the role include:
• Understands the client’s business and technology strategies, aligns current and future solutions to those strategies, and advocates client needs/interests within product portfolio planning activities.
• Demonstrable strategic vision, describing a journey that brings real business value to the client.
• Strong business and IT strategy and planning skills, ability to influence C-level client executives and develop long lasting relationships as a trusted technical advisor.
• Works closely with the Client Partner, Account Executive, Account Managers to optimize account planning efforts and ensures that current-period activities, deliveries and execution do not jeopardize the long term client preference for .
• Focused on thought leadership, technical CSAT & business development, but is not a commissioned sales position. Strong operational & functional ties to the Global Product & Technology Office (GPTO) office for support, standards, access to strategy, and access to key technology experts, but is not a delivery leadership position.
· Engages with multiple existing and new accounts in the region
· Establishes trusted advisor relationships at senior levels for each account
· Coordinates key technical participation when needed on an account
· Understands client’s internal management alliances and shapes client thinking on technology direction
· Provides technical direction to delivery on key transition initiatives
· Promotes innovation and thought leadership across the account.
· Ability to identify opportunities spanning technical disciplines across product lines and/or services
· Contributes to the technical dimension of key Account Growth Plan
· Conceives and creates new technology programs to support on-going business and future business growth
· Validates portfolio solutions against client needs, and shapes as necessary for client acceptance
· Creates the annual technology roadmap for key accounts, aligned to multi year strategy for the client.
· Leads client-level visioning sessions.
· Leads a team of functionally aligned technical and solution architects.
· Assists in the development of the technical community. Shares knowledge and technical expertise.
· Represents on various technical and industry forums.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
· First level University degree
· Typically 10+ years’ experience working in Technology and Solution creation and selling organization with global experience.
· Has played the role of Lead Architect / Chief Architect / Chief Technologist / Account CTO for large customers.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Ability to build relationships with c-suite executives in client organizations
· Strong visionary skills, supported by technical depth and credibility.
· Expertise in creating a positive change in how customers perceive innovation and the power of the product & services portfolio
· Effectively collaborates, builds relationships and influences team members to work toward common objectives across functions and groups.
· Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives
· Regularly makes strategic decisions
· Demonstrates seasoned judgment in client business matters
· Demonstrates strong, consistent business acumen and general management leadership abilities including accountability
· Keeps themselves updated on latest technology trends and forms opinion on the same.
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org