Role: SMTP Engineer
Location: Wilton, CT
Contract Duration: Long Term
The Collaboration Application Run team is responsible for ensuring a stable and reliable Messaging environment that includes Microsoft Exchange, SMTP Edge Systems, e-mail compliance systems and Mobile Technology. The team is expanding to meet the operational demands of a fast growing infrastructure.
Responsibilities would include: The Messaging Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administration, operation, and support of enterprise messaging infrastructure including Microsoft Exchange 2013, SMTP Edge Systems, e-mail compliance systems and Blackberry Mobile Technologies. This person must be a deep and broad hands-on Exchange expert, as well as a strategic thinker responsible for providing IT service organizational functions including incident, request, change, problem, and knowledge management. This role entails 24×7 off-hours on-call responsibilities. This person must be able to work well in a team, but also have the ability to work independently. This person must also be willing to learn and engage with other technologies in order to support the overall team within Collaboration Applications.
• 5+ years Information Technology experience; 3+ years messaging operations experience
• Deep and broad Microsoft Exchange 2013 experience • Operational experience with mobile technologies (BES, Good Tech)
• Mid- to Large-scale Exchange production operations experience where e-mail and messaging services are mission-critical • Firm understanding of messaging best practices & must be capable of applying best practices to the operational environment • Scripting knowledge (Powershell, etc)
Preferred candidates would also meet the following criteria: • College degree preferred but not required, based on experience
• Messaging security and auditing tool experience desirable
• SMTP Edge Mail experience desirable • Compliance archiving and edge e-mail experience desirable • Microsoft clustering, Active Directory, Storage Technologies, and general Server administration experience desirable • Experience taking immature operations and making them stable and mature (turnarounds) • Mobile technology experience (iPad, Blackberry)
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: email@example.com