Job: Process Manager
Location: Houston, TX & Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
· End to End Ownership of the Account, Process Adherence / Compliance, Team Performance, Attendance, Passion for work Excellence (1.) Manage the budget and schedule for the projects assigned, Responsible for managing multiple assigned on boarding projects to completion, Coordinating interrelated operational tasks required to support the proposed solution (2.) Attendance/Login Hours/Unscheduled Leave (3.) Effectively manage client relationships in order to maintain and grow their existing business to ensure revenue generation (4.) The individual should have an ability to understand and carry out the allocated tasks and responsibilities in a timely and consistent manner and deliver results so as to exceed one’s own standards (5.) 1. To formulate the Key Result Areas of the Team Leaders & Team Members
· 2. Conduct appraisals and feedback sessions with Team leaders/FTs and agents at regular intervals
· 3. Performance & SLA Management and ensure good customer satisfaction feedback from both internal as well as external clients
· 4. Plan and coordinate the staffing activities of the respective processes in accordance with documented policies and procedures.
· Should have transitioned at least four to five projects
· Excellent people management skills coupled with process management methodologies
· Expertise in analyzing and coordinating supply chain data management, generating reports & Good Analytical Skills
· Experience in Material management, Logistics, Vendor development and Project management
· Hands-on work experience in ERP systems like SAP, Oracle , JDE To be the primary contact for the Client PMO Team To handle client escalation and propose strategic solutions To spearhead Change Management process Should be able to take strategic decisions for the process growth Should conduct performance review through QBR Clear understanding of the domain/process to achieve defined goals Handle Onshore Escalation Management and also co-ordinate with Offshore on escalations To review KAIZEN & Six Sigma projects done in Offshore Should have business financial sense Should have complete understanding of Quality Principles / Six Sigma initiatives
· Supervise and coach Team Leaders, Managers on weekly basis
· Brining new ideas and innovation for process development and overall organizational progress.
· Individual should have ability to provide solutions commensurate with the customers’ needs within the ambit of the given environment so as to lead to business results.
· Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission – specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning
· Understand client requirements and accountable in ensuring support team is meeting client expectations
Exp : 10-12 Years
|APPLY FOR THIS JOB:
(Employers / Vendors) Click Here to Apply
(Candidates) Click Here to Apply
PH NO: +1-678-720-3170 || SKYPE ID: abraham_vdart || EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org